- A 50% deposit is required for all 2 or more day stays. A 1 day stay requires a 1 night deposit.
- We have a 21-day cancellation policy and a $40 cancellation fee.
- Guests canceling 21 days prior to arrival will be given a full deposit refund less a $40 cancellation fee.
- Guests canceling within 21 days to 48 hours of arrival may apply their full deposit less a $40 cancellation fee to a future stay if used within the same season of the original stay.
- Guests cancelling within 48 hours of the arrival date will be responsible for the full amount of the stay unless the unit can be resold. If the unit is resold a refund less a $40 cancellation fee will be issued.
- Checks or debit cards are our preferred method of payment; we do accept Visa and Master Card with a 3% service charge.
- Early departures are non-refundable.
- All rates at The Harbour Cottage Bed and Breakfast Inn are based upon double occupancy. The rate for additional guests, including children, is $40 per night.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- There is a minimum stay requirement in July and August.
- Room rates do not include an 9% Maine State Lodging Tax.
- Check-in time is 3:30PM and check out is 11:00AM.
- The Harbour Cottage Bed and Breakfast Inn is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property.
- The Harbour Cottage Bed and Breakfast Inn does not accept pets.
- All queen and kings accommodate a maximum of 2 people (exception is the Captains Nook that sleeps 3 people).
- The Harborside suite sleeps a maximum of 4 and The Southwester cottage sleeps a maximum of 6 people.
- The Carriage House sleeps a maximum of 2 people.
- There are no exceptions to maximum occupancy.
- Gift certificates are not refundable but can be transferred and used by another party prior to the expiration date on the certificate.
- All the policies and text on our website were written in English as the prevailing and only language. The translations may not be exact and should not represent any conflict or commitment from the original text. We are not responsible for differences, misinterpretation or confusion as a result of any translated text.
RESERVATIONS CHECK AVAILABILITY
Harbour Cottage Inn is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology.
We work to ensure every guest who wishes to visit can do so regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we comply with ADA:
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described accessible features and inaccessible features in our bed and breakfast and guest rooms in detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our B&B meets their needs.
- We ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented.
- We guarantee that a specific accessible guest room, once reserved, is held for the reserving customer. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to make accessible rooms available through at least some of these services and they must provide these third-party services with information concerning the accessible features of the hotel and the accessible rooms.
- Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the inn afforded to those without service animals.
Accessible Accommodations and Features:
The Carriage House is a ground floor accessible cottage located next to the inn featuring a bedroom with a queen-size cast iron bed, a comfortable living area with a gas fireplace, kitchen area, and private bathroom complete with walk-in shower. This historic cottage offers wide doorways and clear access to the spacious bath for easy wheelchair maneuverability.
There is designated parking and clear entry from the parking area to the cottage as well as from the cottage to the main inn. Inside the main inn, the commons areas, dining areas, and check-in area are wheelchair accessible.
If you require other items please inform us prior to your visit, and we will be happy to work with you to assure a pleasant and comfortable stay.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at email@example.com or call us between 7 AM and 9 PM eastern time at 1-207-244-5738 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility, including issues accessing the website or with questions regarding the accessibility and personal needs of the various rooms, suites, and cottages.