- A 50% deposit is required for all 2 or more day stays. A 1 day stay requires a 1 night deposit.
- We have a 21-day cancellation policy and a $30.00 cancellation fee.
- Guests canceling 21 days prior to arrival will be given a full deposit refund less a $30 cancellation fee.
- Guests canceling within 21 to 48 hours of arrival may apply their full deposit less a $30 cancellation fee to a future stay if used within the same season of the original stay.
- Guests cancelling within 48 hours of the arrival date will be responsible for the full amount of the stay unless the unit can be resold. If the unit is resold a refund less a $30 cancellation fee will be issued.
- Checks or debit cards are our preferred method of payment; we do accept Visa and Master Card with a 3% service charge.
- Early departures are non-refundable.
- All rates at The Harbour Cottage Inn are based upon double occupancy. The rate for additional guests, including children, is $35 per night.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- There is a minimum stay requirement in July and August.
- Room rates do not include an 8% Maine State Lodging Tax.\
- Check-in time is 3:30PM and check out is 11:00AM.
- The Harbour Cottage Inn is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property.
- The Harbour Cottage Inn does not accept pets.
- All queen and king rooms accommodate a maximum of 2 people (Exception is the Captains Nook that sleeps 3)
- The Harborside suite sleeps a maximum of 4 and The Southwester cottage sleeps a maximum of 6 people and
- The Carriage House sleeps a maximum of 4.
- There are no exceptions to maximum occupancy
- All the policies and text on our website were written in English as the prevailing and only language. The translations may not be exact and should not represent any conflict or commitment from the original text. We are not responsible for differences, misinterpretation or confusion as a result of any translated text.
Harbour Cottage Bed and Breakfast Inn
Regular mail: P.O. Box 258, Southwest Harbor, Maine (ME) 04679-0258
For FEDEX, UPS, GPS etc.. 9 Dirigo Road, Southwest Harbor, Maine (ME) 04679-0258
Office Hours: 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM Eastern US Time. Otherwise please send us an email or reserve online.
Toll Free: 1-888-843-3022 | Phone: 1-207-244-5738 | Fax: 1-207-244-7003
www.vacationrentalinmaine.com | firstname.lastname@example.org