- A deposit of two nights is required for reservations of two to five nights.
- A 50% deposit is required for longer stays.
- We have a 21-day cancellation policy and a $30.00 cancellation fee.
This fee applies to reservation date changes
- Deposits, not refunded, may be applied to a future stay if used within 12 months from the date of cancellation unless previous arrangements have been made.
- Checks are our preferred method of payment but we do accept Visa and Mastercard.
- Early departures are non-refundable.
- All rates at The Harbour Cottage Inn are based upon double occupancy. The rate for additional guests, including children, is $35 per night.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- There is a 3-night minimum stay requirement in July and August.
- Room rates do not include a 7% Maine State Lodging Tax.
- Check-in time is 3:30PM and check out is 11:00AM.
- The Harbour Cottage Inn is a non-smoking facility.
- All the policies and text on our website
were written in English as the prevailing
and only language. The translations from
Babel Fish may not be exact and should not
represent any conflict or commitment from
the original text. We are not responsible
for differences, misinterpretation or
confusion as a result of any translated
Harbour Cottage Bed and Breakfast Inn
Regular mail: P.O. Box 258, Southwest Harbor, Maine (ME) 04679-0258
For FEDEX, UPS, GPS etc.. 9 Dirigo Road, Southwest Harbor, Maine (ME) 04679-0258
Office Hours: 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM Eastern US Time. Otherwise please send us an email or reserve online.
Toll Free: 1-888-843-3022 | Phone: 1-207-244-5738 | Fax: 1-207-244-7003
www.harbourcottageinn.com | email@example.com